Working in a company is a decision that can have a long term impact on your professional and personal journey. And we acknowledge that your fitness into Dopravo is a two way stream that must be mutually nurtured!
Everyone in the office is a valuable resource that can be utilized by anyone else. We believe having minimal hierarchy in the organization and having a direct access from one employee to the other will cultivate valuable traits and opportunities within our teams. Each one of us has skills that will open more doors for innovation and creativity. It's just a matter of harnessing this wealth in our team into an experience.
Turning a sketch from a paper into a national success story starts with our ambition and confidence in ourselves. Creating such stories needs character as much as technology needs skills. It might be daring to take some of our projects and we find some projects to be very challenging. Our teams must be (or become) prepared to overcome these challenges in anticipation for success.
We admit it. Sometimes we feel that being diligent at work is a given, so we take work outside of our office. A lot of our conversations during our "Playstation nights", travels to neighbouring countries, office retreats and even during our lunch-breaks revolve around work and our line of business. It's sometimes hard to prevent our employees from working at home or during vacation - And we're grateful to our employees families for not complaining.
We know what it takes to get our job done and to achieve the desired business results. We also encourage our employees (and business partners) to recognize their limits and work through, around or within these limits. This allows us to grow our capabilities, change project tactics, or even consider other possibilities to achieve success. Failure is not an option, and we won't let ourselves get side-tracked or get ourselves over over our heads.
Our employees are rewarded for their continuous hunger for knowledge. Achieving certifications within your domain not only benefits you personally and your career professionally, it will actually grant you rewards and gifts from the company. We also encourage our employees to participate in exhibitions, seminars, conferences and networking events to expand their horizon. Every employee is granted an hour/day for online learning as well.
Our employees enjoy a high-tech and ergonomically mesh-backed office chair. It forces our employees into a comfortable and healthy sitting posture to avoid spinal and neck fatigue - something that plagues almost every office worker after years of wrong sitting posture. You will recognize its value once you take a seat in our office.
Three(+) years experience with ASP.NET/C#
System Analysts are responsible for actively driving and assisting with the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the delivery team as the key technical advisor that directs the technical team towards the client’s requirement. He is responsible to Analyze complex business problems to be solved through web systems. The analyst will work to continually understand business requirements, document them in standard formats, obtain the necessary approvals and work the delivery team to realize these requirements through technical solutions. The candidate who is holding this position should be proficient in object modeling, system analysis and design methodologies and tools.
We expect that candidates have the following:
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering background
- 3+ years of experience in Business Consultancy for software products
- 3+ years of technical experience in an IT-related field is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft software products is a plus
- Hands-on experience with formal and requirements engineering methodologies and tools, including use cases and strong knowledge in UML and SQL
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) with full proficiency.
A .NET Team Leader is an experienced professional in ASP.NET, who also a strong communicator that can demonstrate the ability to lead a technical team and liaise directly with the project management team or in some cases the clients, in order to gather requirements. As .NET Developer / Team Leader you will be working with the operations team to deliver a wide range of websites, as well as working on integration with 3rd party systems.
A successful Team Leader should have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in web development using .NET technology.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in managing software development teams using .NET technology.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure, complete tasks in timely and accurate manner with limited direction and guidance
- Strong Interpersonal Skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals, Critical thinking and Problem Solving skills required.
- Ability to establish priorities of SDLC tasks
- Solid technical experience with .NET framework, ASP.NET and related technologies
- Experience with relational database systems (MS SQL)
- Experience in integration, messaging and Service Oriented Applications
- Experience in UML and modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience with general development practices such as writing unit tests, using source control, writing basic API documentation and following standards guidelines.
- The ability to analyze, design and document software applications
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECM)
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- MCAD.Net/MCSD.Net is a Plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Share Point Server, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft CRM Server, Microsoft CMS or other servers from Microsoft is a Plus.
- Bilingual (AR/EN) with full proficiency
We are continuously in the lookout for talented individuals that are interested in applying their knowledge into work. Our aim is to incubate such individuals to help launch their career in the following departments:
1- Project Management
3- Business Development
4- ASP.NET development
5- Mobile Development